Sales Engineer for North America and Canada
We are a leading manufacturer of innovative forming systems in the pre-stressed precast concrete industry with international commodity trading. Our complete assembly of multifunction solutions are providing our customers a high value of flexibility, productivity and quality.
We are currently recruiting for a knowledgeable, highly motivated, talented and creative Sales Engineer for North America and Canada.
Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment and services.
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within United States and Canada.
Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Partners with the president to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Functions:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales in consultation with the president.
- Calculates and develops customer quotations and proven ability to prepare and give technical sales presentations to demonstrate product will meet the client needs.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Collaborates with management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company and develops sales and sales support staff. Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results. • Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with management to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trade shows and reviews sales expenses to recommend economies.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Reporting: • Reports directly to the President.
Qualifications: Required is a minimum of five years of related experience in Precast Pre-Stressed Concrete Industry of North America.
Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information to meet or exceed company’s sales target.
Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
Please send resume and desired salary.